Everyone’s a critic—and there’s pretty much nothing that the haters can’t use as ammunition. On the latest leak off his forthcoming, Booth-hosted street album, the Milwaukee representer asks the doubters if they could Please, Shut the F*ck Up, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he’s heard all their gripes before. Backed by the ironically lighthearted production of Bravestarr, this satirical cut is just one of many fresh records set for inclusion on The Other Half of Letting Go, scheduled to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download September 20.
Written by richard on 08/31/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.