Everyone’s a critic—and there’s pretty much nothing that the haters can’t use as ammunition. On the latest leak off his forthcoming, Booth-hosted street album, the Milwaukee representer asks the doubters if they could Please, Shut the F*ck Up, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he’s heard all their gripes before. Backed by the ironically lighthearted production of Bravestarr, this satirical cut is just one of many fresh records set for inclusion on The Other Half of Letting Go, scheduled to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download September 20.
Written by richard on 08/31/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.