Everyone’s a critic—and there’s pretty much nothing that the haters can’t use as ammunition. On the latest leak off his forthcoming, Booth-hosted street album, the Milwaukee representer asks the doubters if they could Please, Shut the F*ck Up, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he’s heard all their gripes before. Backed by the ironically lighthearted production of Bravestarr, this satirical cut is just one of many fresh records set for inclusion on The Other Half of Letting Go, scheduled to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download September 20.
Written by richard on 08/31/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.