Everyone’s a critic—and there’s pretty much nothing that the haters can’t use as ammunition. On the latest leak off his forthcoming, Booth-hosted street album, the Milwaukee representer asks the doubters if they could Please, Shut the F*ck Up, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he’s heard all their gripes before. Backed by the ironically lighthearted production of Bravestarr, this satirical cut is just one of many fresh records set for inclusion on The Other Half of Letting Go, scheduled to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download September 20.
Written by richard on 08/31/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.