Though it often seems like emcees who truly keep it one-hundred are becoming an endangered species, Gerald Walker is proud to count himself among their number. On the latest release off his forthcoming, DJBooth.net/Diamond Supply Co.-presented mixtape, the Milwaukee repper assures us that “It’s All Real,” and proceeds to prove his assertion, dropping heavily-influenced Midwestern verses packed with Grade-A truth over Cardo‘s smooth production. For more realness, check out Walker’s latest street album, The Other Half of Letting Go, when it hits our mixtape page for free streaming and download next Tuesday, the 20th.
Written by richard on 09/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)