When you’re as fly as Gerald Walker, the law of Gravity is really more of a suggestion. On a freshly-minted single off his forthcoming studio debut, the Milwaukee-repping reader fave invites us to join him as he gets so lifted he might never see the ground again. His lofty, yet conversational verses come backed by the dreamy, discombobulated synth boardwork of frequent collaborator Cardo (The Inspiration, I Want It All). Has Walker succeeded in elevating your mindstate with his latest effort? Then keep it locked; TARGET currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 08/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.