When you’re as fly as Gerald Walker, the law of Gravity is really more of a suggestion. On a freshly-minted single off his forthcoming studio debut, the Milwaukee-repping reader fave invites us to join him as he gets so lifted he might never see the ground again. His lofty, yet conversational verses come backed by the dreamy, discombobulated synth boardwork of frequent collaborator Cardo (The Inspiration, I Want It All). Has Walker succeeded in elevating your mindstate with his latest effort? Then keep it locked; TARGET currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 08/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.