When you’re as fly as Gerald Walker, the law of Gravity is really more of a suggestion. On a freshly-minted single off his forthcoming studio debut, the Milwaukee-repping reader fave invites us to join him as he gets so lifted he might never see the ground again. His lofty, yet conversational verses come backed by the dreamy, discombobulated synth boardwork of frequent collaborator Cardo (The Inspiration, I Want It All). Has Walker succeeded in elevating your mindstate with his latest effort? Then keep it locked; TARGET currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 08/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label