When you’re as fly as Gerald Walker, the law of Gravity is really more of a suggestion. On a freshly-minted single off his forthcoming studio debut, the Milwaukee-repping reader fave invites us to join him as he gets so lifted he might never see the ground again. His lofty, yet conversational verses come backed by the dreamy, discombobulated synth boardwork of frequent collaborator Cardo (The Inspiration, I Want It All). Has Walker succeeded in elevating your mindstate with his latest effort? Then keep it locked; TARGET currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 08/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.