Unless you’re one of those crazy people who settle down with their high-school sweethearts, love is guaranteed to leave scars. On his latest single and first DJBooth feature, T-Dot R&B singer George Nozuka addresses a woman whose past experiences have left her wary of his advances, posing the question, “What if Two Broken Hearts could be one?” Mark Pellizzer handles production duties on this heartfelt ballad, wreathing the singer’s vocals in slow-burning synths and topping the record off with an arena-ready guitar solo. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll find plenty more where Hearts came from on Nozuka’s Beautiful LP, available on iTunes as of January 7.
Written by richard on 01/21/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.