Unless you’re one of those crazy people who settle down with their high-school sweethearts, love is guaranteed to leave scars. On his latest single and first DJBooth feature, T-Dot R&B singer George Nozuka addresses a woman whose past experiences have left her wary of his advances, posing the question, “What if Two Broken Hearts could be one?” Mark Pellizzer handles production duties on this heartfelt ballad, wreathing the singer’s vocals in slow-burning synths and topping the record off with an arena-ready guitar solo. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll find plenty more where Hearts came from on Nozuka’s Beautiful LP, available on iTunes as of January 7.
Written by richard on 01/21/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.