You never know quite what you’re going to get next from Gensu Dean, and that’s exactly the point. Although we haven’t heard from the Mello Music Group beatmaker since June’s In My Head, Gensu’s obviously been hard at work crafting dope new music like Wantchu. Although known for his rugged beats, here Dean puts together a R&B oriented instrumental that’s smoother than melted butter, providing the perfect template for U.K. soul singer Olivier Daysoul to lay down some conflicting feelings of infatuation. So, do you want you some Wantachu? Well then you better have a record player: the track is only available on vinyl. You know what to do 45 collectors, get to work.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/9/12
Submit your Rating
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Alice in Wonderland" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)