Introduced to The DJBooth via April’s David Banner-assisted Alice in Wonderland, Gensu Dean returns to our pages with another freshly-leaked cut off his latest solo LP. Inspired by the traditional appellation for Egyptian Pharoahs, this cut finds the Mello Music Group beatsmith serving up an apocalyptic, sampled beat to back bars by 7evenThirty and Homeboy Sandman. For more, check out Dean’s Lo-Fi Fingahz LP, released February 21 and available now for purchase via iTunes.
Written by richard on 05/8/12
Submit your Rating
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Alice in Wonderland" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.