Introduced to The DJBooth via April’s David Banner-assisted Alice in Wonderland, Gensu Dean returns to our pages with another freshly-leaked cut off his latest solo LP. Inspired by the traditional appellation for Egyptian Pharoahs, this cut finds the Mello Music Group beatsmith serving up an apocalyptic, sampled beat to back bars by 7evenThirty and Homeboy Sandman. For more, check out Dean’s Lo-Fi Fingahz LP, released February 21 and available now for purchase via iTunes.
Written by richard on 05/8/12
Submit your Rating
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Alice in Wonderland" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.