When you write a love letter to your significant other, you can only hope it’ll sound like a Gene Noble song when he or she reads it. The Kansas R&B singer has dropped off a loosie titled Money Over Bullsh*t and its all about the loyal and priority driven lady in his life. Sometimes when you’re that important to someone, a personal reminder can’t hurt. If you’re one of the many listeners who doesn’t understand why Noble feels that way, just give your relationship some time and it won’t be so hard to figure out. Gene makes the most out of his harmonies and silky vocals by supplying the melody of the minimal, hard hitting beat by co-producers Paper Boy Fabe and Bus The Producer. Money Over Bullsh*t arrives fresh off the release of Gene’s latest full-length album, Rebirth of Gene, which can be streamed in-full here at The DJBooth.
Written by Bryan H on 04/18/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)