When you write a love letter to your significant other, you can only hope it’ll sound like a Gene Noble song when he or she reads it. The Kansas R&B singer has dropped off a loosie titled Money Over Bullsh*t and its all about the loyal and priority driven lady in his life. Sometimes when you’re that important to someone, a personal reminder can’t hurt. If you’re one of the many listeners who doesn’t understand why Noble feels that way, just give your relationship some time and it won’t be so hard to figure out. Gene makes the most out of his harmonies and silky vocals by supplying the melody of the minimal, hard hitting beat by co-producers Paper Boy Fabe and Bus The Producer. Money Over Bullsh*t arrives fresh off the release of Gene’s latest full-length album, Rebirth of Gene, which can be streamed in-full here at The DJBooth.
Written by Bryan H on 04/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.