When you write a love letter to your significant other, you can only hope it’ll sound like a Gene Noble song when he or she reads it. The Kansas R&B singer has dropped off a loosie titled Money Over Bullsh*t and its all about the loyal and priority driven lady in his life. Sometimes when you’re that important to someone, a personal reminder can’t hurt. If you’re one of the many listeners who doesn’t understand why Noble feels that way, just give your relationship some time and it won’t be so hard to figure out. Gene makes the most out of his harmonies and silky vocals by supplying the melody of the minimal, hard hitting beat by co-producers Paper Boy Fabe and Bus The Producer. Money Over Bullsh*t arrives fresh off the release of Gene’s latest full-length album, Rebirth of Gene, which can be streamed in-full here at The DJBooth.
Written by Bryan H on 04/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.