Life may be—as Gees Extortion informed us on his first Booth feature—pretty damn crazy, but that doesn’t mean he’s not gonna brave the insanity to make his way to the top of the game. On his latest promo single, the Brooklyn native makes clear that he’s angling for the Top Spot, flowing over the gritty boardwork of Aftermath in-house beatsmith ...Focus. Nitty Scott, MC guests, contributing an engaging middle 16. Top Spot can be found on Gees’ forthcoming debut LP, Organized Rhymes; keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest from the Real Radio signee.
Written by richard on 08/1/11
Submit your Rating
Real Radio Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Is So Crazy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.