Life may be—as Gees Extortion informed us on his first Booth feature—pretty damn crazy, but that doesn’t mean he’s not gonna brave the insanity to make his way to the top of the game. On his latest promo single, the Brooklyn native makes clear that he’s angling for the Top Spot, flowing over the gritty boardwork of Aftermath in-house beatsmith ...Focus. Nitty Scott, MC guests, contributing an engaging middle 16. Top Spot can be found on Gees’ forthcoming debut LP, Organized Rhymes; keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest from the Real Radio signee.
Written by richard on 08/1/11
Submit your Rating
Real Radio Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Is So Crazy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)