Life may be—as Gees Extortion informed us on his first Booth feature—pretty damn crazy, but that doesn’t mean he’s not gonna brave the insanity to make his way to the top of the game. On his latest promo single, the Brooklyn native makes clear that he’s angling for the Top Spot, flowing over the gritty boardwork of Aftermath in-house beatsmith ...Focus. Nitty Scott, MC guests, contributing an engaging middle 16. Top Spot can be found on Gees’ forthcoming debut LP, Organized Rhymes; keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest from the Real Radio signee.
Written by richard on 08/1/11
Submit your Rating
Real Radio Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Is So Crazy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.