With entry number six in his acclaimed Blaps, Rhymes & Life mixtape series just around the corner, !llmind is back to build fan anticipation with a fresh leak. On Life Is So Crazy, the underground beatsmith’s squelching synths and chopped vocal samples back Brooklyn-based Booth newcomer Gees Extortion as he spits about a few facets of society that he considers downright insane. If this selection’s got you in the mood for more gritty production and hot guest rhymes, you’ll find what you seek on Blaps, Rhymes & Life Vol. 6 (which has yet to receive a solid drop date). For more from Gees Extortion, check out his debut street album, Underground King, when it drops in July.
Written by richard on 05/6/11
Submit your Rating
Real Radio Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Spot" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.