It’s common knowledge that Gee Watts keeps it real and follows the G code, but can you fault the man for stating the obvious when he states it in as dope a fashion as he does on his latest single? To answer my own rhetorical question, no, you can’t. Premiering in the Booth along with Kendu the Stampede‘s official visuals, this street banger finds the artist recapping what N**gaz already Know about him and his hustle, accompanied by Mike Hurst‘s stark bell-loop production. Craving more? You’re in luck; Gee’s new 199x mixtape is available in The DJBooth for free, full streaming.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Kansas City, Missouri emcee Gee Watts has come together with Distant Dreams Music, LLC and 1990Never to bring fans his latest street release, the 199x LP. The project packs 14 tracks' worth of original material from the...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Watts R.I.O.T." (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)