It’s common knowledge that Gee Watts keeps it real and follows the G code, but can you fault the man for stating the obvious when he states it in as dope a fashion as he does on his latest single? To answer my own rhetorical question, no, you can’t. Premiering in the Booth along with Kendu the Stampede‘s official visuals, this street banger finds the artist recapping what N**gaz already Know about him and his hustle, accompanied by Mike Hurst‘s stark bell-loop production. Craving more? You’re in luck; Gee’s new 199x mixtape is available in The DJBooth for free, full streaming.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Watts R.I.O.T." (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.