It’s common knowledge that Gee Watts keeps it real and follows the G code, but can you fault the man for stating the obvious when he states it in as dope a fashion as he does on his latest single? To answer my own rhetorical question, no, you can’t. Premiering in the Booth along with Kendu the Stampede‘s official visuals, this street banger finds the artist recapping what N**gaz already Know about him and his hustle, accompanied by Mike Hurst‘s stark bell-loop production. Craving more? You’re in luck; Gee’s new 199x mixtape is available in The DJBooth for free, full streaming.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Watts R.I.O.T." (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.