It’s common knowledge that Gee Watts keeps it real and follows the G code, but can you fault the man for stating the obvious when he states it in as dope a fashion as he does on his latest single? To answer my own rhetorical question, no, you can’t. Premiering in the Booth along with Kendu the Stampede‘s official visuals, this street banger finds the artist recapping what N**gaz already Know about him and his hustle, accompanied by Mike Hurst‘s stark bell-loop production. Craving more? You’re in luck; Gee’s new 199x mixtape is available in The DJBooth for free, full streaming.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Watts R.I.O.T." (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.