It’s common knowledge that Gee Watts keeps it real and follows the G code, but can you fault the man for stating the obvious when he states it in as dope a fashion as he does on his latest single? To answer my own rhetorical question, no, you can’t. Premiering in the Booth along with Kendu the Stampede‘s official visuals, this street banger finds the artist recapping what N**gaz already Know about him and his hustle, accompanied by Mike Hurst‘s stark bell-loop production. Craving more? You’re in luck; Gee’s new 199x mixtape is available in The DJBooth for free, full streaming.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Watts R.I.O.T." (2013)
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.