Like Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction, beatsmith GDNA is one Bad Mutha F*cker. Whereas Jules Winnfield expressed his badassitude through violence, intimidation and fake Biblical quotes, though, this Booth newcomer prefers to let his skills behind the boards do the talking. The latest single off the producer’s next full-length sees him layering plangent keyboard chords and Hendrix-inspired guitar riffs over head-nodic percussion as guest lyricists Macon Hamilton, Frank Leone and Waju explain why they’re “the baddest in the best way possible.” Interest piqued? More mesmerizing instrumentals and dope guest bars await on GDNA’s Basement Therapy LP, dropping digitally June 25.
Written by richard on 06/13/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.