The heat index was about 104 when I was working outside today, so I can only imagine that if I heard this hip-hop fire while I was working I’d be passed out on the side of the road somewhere. While his anticipated new project The R.E.D. Album has been temporarily postponed, Game decided to do what he does best and continue to push his music, this time with banging We Do It B.I.G., featuring the skills of ATL’s up-and-coming beatsmith Paperboy Fabe with Yung Joc along for the ride. Fabe does well to blend the east and west together, sampling one of the more posthumously busy artists in the game, Biggie (fittingly along with Pac). While they both manage to discuss, well, “doing it big,” Game shines on the track, especially with his more humorous lines, such as ‘not giving a Wacka Flocka’. If you liked this form of udio heat from these blazing artists, be sure to keep it locked to the Booth for more. And don’t worry Game fans, I’m sure The R.E.D. Album will drop…eventually.
Written by Sigurd on 06/14/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.