The heat index was about 104 when I was working outside today, so I can only imagine that if I heard this hip-hop fire while I was working I’d be passed out on the side of the road somewhere. While his anticipated new project The R.E.D. Album has been temporarily postponed, Game decided to do what he does best and continue to push his music, this time with banging We Do It B.I.G., featuring the skills of ATL’s up-and-coming beatsmith Paperboy Fabe with Yung Joc along for the ride. Fabe does well to blend the east and west together, sampling one of the more posthumously busy artists in the game, Biggie (fittingly along with Pac). While they both manage to discuss, well, “doing it big,” Game shines on the track, especially with his more humorous lines, such as ‘not giving a Wacka Flocka’. If you liked this form of udio heat from these blazing artists, be sure to keep it locked to the Booth for more. And don’t worry Game fans, I’m sure The R.E.D. Album will drop…eventually.
Written by Sigurd on 06/14/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.