The heat index was about 104 when I was working outside today, so I can only imagine that if I heard this hip-hop fire while I was working I’d be passed out on the side of the road somewhere. While his anticipated new project The R.E.D. Album has been temporarily postponed, Game decided to do what he does best and continue to push his music, this time with banging We Do It B.I.G., featuring the skills of ATL’s up-and-coming beatsmith Paperboy Fabe with Yung Joc along for the ride. Fabe does well to blend the east and west together, sampling one of the more posthumously busy artists in the game, Biggie (fittingly along with Pac). While they both manage to discuss, well, “doing it big,” Game shines on the track, especially with his more humorous lines, such as ‘not giving a Wacka Flocka’. If you liked this form of udio heat from these blazing artists, be sure to keep it locked to the Booth for more. And don’t worry Game fans, I’m sure The R.E.D. Album will drop…eventually.
Written by Sigurd on 06/14/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.