Thus far in his Sunday Service series, Game has exhibited a downright flippant attitude toward Christian dogma and iconography; last week, he went so far as to proclaim himself Black Jesus, sent to save the rap game. So, what is sacred to the West Coast heavyweight? On this week’s entry, a joint omitted from the artist’s next studio album due to sample clearance issues, he takes us on a trip to his place of worship—the local t*tty bar. Featuring the jazzy slow-jam boardwork of Cool & Dre, this joint sees Game expressing an almost religious level of devotion to his favorite Stripper. MMG repper Wale contributes guest bars dedicated to a dancer near and dear to his own heart. Keep it locked for further song releases every Sunday leading up to the arrival of Jayceon Taylor’s fifth studio album, Jesus Piece, on December 11.
Written by richard on 11/26/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.