Ok, so we all agreed that
Game’s last single Pu**y Fight was pretty bad, and by “pretty bad” I mean one of the lowest rated tracks in DJBooth history. So what? We all make mistakes, and we all deserve another chance; a chance that for Jayceon Terrell Taylor comes today in the form of Shake. Produced by Cool & Dre, Shake is a big band cut in the grand tradition of Cam’ron’s Oh Boy and, coincidentally, B.o.B.’s F*ck the Money, meaning the vocal sample finishes ever line: “You can get you’re a** popped over the way the dice – shake!” Fault lines, crack fiends, booties, Kelis’ milk, I had no idea so many things could shake. So how about it Booth? Is this track enough to get the Game back in our good graces? Shake won’t be included on The R.E.D. Album, but we’ll have more Game to love or hate when DJ Drama Presents: R.E.D Everything Mixtape drops…sometime before R.E.D. does.
Listen to More: Game
Written by Nathan S. on 02/4/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.