In part two of his recent, Booth-exclusive interview, West Coast heavyweight Game informed DJ Z that he doesn’t care one bit about anyone else’s opinion on his musical direction – all that matters to him is keeping it one-hundred percent real, one hundred percent of the time. As proof of that statement’s veracity, I present P*ssy Fight, an album leak (not in the running for single selection) so out-of-the-blue that I can only chalk it up to a sincere love of cunnilingus and Auto-Tune. Here, Drumma Boy serves up a steamy synth instrumental as Game emphasizes just how far ahead of the pack he is when it comes to oral sex, addressing a female who is apparently also receiving regular service from 50 Cent, Nick Cannon and Nelly. In addition to providing background vocals throughout, the always-freaky Ray-J contributes a guest verse packed with pop-referential come-ons, and Drop It Low (Remix) singer Ester Dean (not Nicki Minaj, as was rumored) rounds the record out with a seductively gargled bridge. Is this stylistic departure a good look for Game? I have my misgivings, but I’ll leave that for you to decide. Either way, fans can hear more on the emcee’s R.E.D. Album, due out March 23.
Written by richard on 02/3/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.