It’s hard to know what to expect from west coast rider “don’t call me the” Game lately. One minute we’re listening to the atrocious P**sy Fight, the next we’re being hit with an over twenty minute 400 Bar (Freestyle), and today Jayceon is breaking us off with Ain’t No Doubt About It, perhaps the most radio-friendly track of his career, an effect that’s no doubt due primarily to yet another head-noddingly electronic beat from Pharrell and a smooth hook from Justin Timberlake (who thought we’d see the day when a former boy band member was the hookman on a “gangsta” rapper’s track?). Oh yeah, Game’s rhymes. While the Black Wall Street tycoon’s lines aren’t exactly quotable, or even particularly memorable, they do get the job done. In other words, he kind of sounds like a guest artist on his own track. So how about it? Does anyone doubt this track’s appeal? Honestly, I now have no idea what to expect when Game’s upcoming R.E.D. Album finally drops on June 15, but I’ve got my calendar marked.
Written by Nathan S. on 04/28/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)