This Tuesday, Game will release the fifth studio album of his career, and the last on his original major label deal with Interscope. Before the clock strikes Midnight on December 11, however, the West Coast veteran delivers one final entry in his promotional Sunday Service series. Originally slated for inclusion on Jesus Piece, Murder serves as a soundtrack for rap predators, who are laying in the grass and ready to strike at a moment’s notice. Produced by DMV heavyweight Mark Henry, the track incorporates a full range of live instrumentation, which slowly builds but never seems to come to a full crescendo. Alongside guests Scarface and Kendrick Lamar, the later of whom does appear on album stand out See No Evil, Game brings up the tragic and senseless murders of fellow artists (John Lennon, Sam Cooke) and public famous figures (Martin Luther King, Jr., John F. Kennedy). Pre-order your copy of Jesus Piece today.
Written by DJ Z on 12/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.