West Coast heavyweight Game colliding with adopted father-son duo Lil Wayne and Birdman on a new mixtape leak—Can You Believe It? OK, so it may not exactly be Ripley’s material. Regardless, fans should find a lot to like about the standout cut, which comes backed by the sampled production of Lifted. For more, check out Jayceon Taylor’s helpfully-titled Hood Morning (No Typo): Candy Coronas mixtape, released to the ‘net last week, as well as copping the long-awaited R.E.D. Album when it hits stores August 23.
Written by richard on 08/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.