Game has officially released the latest single off the forever-forthcoming R.E.D. Album dropping…well, supposedly August 23. Featuring Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Fabolous, and anyone else you’ve ever heard on a DJ Khlaed remix, the new Lex Luger-produced banger, Bottles and Rockin J’s, is intended to make your trunk knock and your head nod. Bottles and previous single Red Nation, which was banned everywhere except the internet, are similar in the sense that they’re both pretty descent album cuts. Busta kicks off the festivities with his highly beloved speed rapping style before Game takes the mic, followed by a verse a piece from every guest emcee. While no one had particularly great-nor-horrible verse, Fab and Weezy will likely be the easiest targets for those looking to criticize. In the end, Luger enthusiasts will surely add this to their summer playlists, but I’m still waiting on that WOW single that will give us a reason to believe that the wait for the R.E.D. Album was worth it. How about you?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.