Game has officially released the latest single off the forever-forthcoming R.E.D. Album dropping…well, supposedly August 23. Featuring Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Fabolous, and anyone else you’ve ever heard on a DJ Khlaed remix, the new Lex Luger-produced banger, Bottles and Rockin J’s, is intended to make your trunk knock and your head nod. Bottles and previous single Red Nation, which was banned everywhere except the internet, are similar in the sense that they’re both pretty descent album cuts. Busta kicks off the festivities with his highly beloved speed rapping style before Game takes the mic, followed by a verse a piece from every guest emcee. While no one had particularly great-nor-horrible verse, Fab and Weezy will likely be the easiest targets for those looking to criticize. In the end, Luger enthusiasts will surely add this to their summer playlists, but I’m still waiting on that WOW single that will give us a reason to believe that the wait for the R.E.D. Album was worth it. How about you?
Written by JRTheWriter on 06/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.