Game has officially released the latest single off the forever-forthcoming R.E.D. Album dropping…well, supposedly August 23. Featuring Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Fabolous, and anyone else you’ve ever heard on a DJ Khlaed remix, the new Lex Luger-produced banger, Bottles and Rockin J’s, is intended to make your trunk knock and your head nod. Bottles and previous single Red Nation, which was banned everywhere except the internet, are similar in the sense that they’re both pretty descent album cuts. Busta kicks off the festivities with his highly beloved speed rapping style before Game takes the mic, followed by a verse a piece from every guest emcee. While no one had particularly great-nor-horrible verse, Fab and Weezy will likely be the easiest targets for those looking to criticize. In the end, Luger enthusiasts will surely add this to their summer playlists, but I’m still waiting on that WOW single that will give us a reason to believe that the wait for the R.E.D. Album was worth it. How about you?
Written by JRTheWriter on 06/16/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.