Game has officially released the latest single off the forever-forthcoming R.E.D. Album dropping…well, supposedly August 23. Featuring Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Fabolous, and anyone else you’ve ever heard on a DJ Khlaed remix, the new Lex Luger-produced banger, Bottles and Rockin J’s, is intended to make your trunk knock and your head nod. Bottles and previous single Red Nation, which was banned everywhere except the internet, are similar in the sense that they’re both pretty descent album cuts. Busta kicks off the festivities with his highly beloved speed rapping style before Game takes the mic, followed by a verse a piece from every guest emcee. While no one had particularly great-nor-horrible verse, Fab and Weezy will likely be the easiest targets for those looking to criticize. In the end, Luger enthusiasts will surely add this to their summer playlists, but I’m still waiting on that WOW single that will give us a reason to believe that the wait for the R.E.D. Album was worth it. How about you?
Written by JRTheWriter on 06/16/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.