When Muhammad Ali squared off against George Foreman in 1974’s Rumble in the Jungle, Congolese audience members cheered the former by shouting, “Ali Bomaye!”, meaning, “Ali, kill him!” in Lingala. On the latest single off his fifth full-length, following the smash-hit All That (Lady), Game takes inspiration from that historic chant as he strives to put an epic Black Metafore beat six feet under. Over the aforementioned producer’s Chipmunk-pitched flip of Florence and the Machine’s Breath of Life, Jayceon Taylor is joined by fellow industry heavyweights Ricky Rozay and 2 Chainz. J.R. Saint directs the joint’s trippy, technicolor visuals. Fans can find Ali Bomaye and much more on Game’s Jesus Piece LP, released in December 2012 via DGC/Interscope.
Written by richard on 07/2/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)