When Muhammad Ali squared off against George Foreman in 1974’s Rumble in the Jungle, Congolese audience members cheered the former by shouting, “Ali Bomaye!”, meaning, “Ali, kill him!” in Lingala. On the latest single off his fifth full-length, following the smash-hit All That (Lady), Game takes inspiration from that historic chant as he strives to put an epic Black Metafore beat six feet under. Over the aforementioned producer’s Chipmunk-pitched flip of Florence and the Machine’s Breath of Life, Jayceon Taylor is joined by fellow industry heavyweights Ricky Rozay and 2 Chainz. J.R. Saint directs the joint’s trippy, technicolor visuals. Fans can find Ali Bomaye and much more on Game’s Jesus Piece LP, released in December 2012 via DGC/Interscope.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.