Update: We have added the Eif Rivera-directed visuals for G-Unit’s Watch Me single.
In recent months, the newly-indie G-Unit has been tantalizing its fanbase with a steady trickle of promotional loosies. Yesterday evening, the quintet took things to the next level with the surprise release of a brand new EP—their first project as an independent act. To help you decide whether it’s worth your hard-earned cash, we present standout cut Watch Me. Here, 50 Cent and company let the public know just how much they relish the spotlight’s glare, delivering their larger-than-life bars over Mobb Deep veteran Havoc‘s metronomic strings and crisp breakbeat. Like what you’re hearing? Then what are you waiting for—log into iTunes and grab a copy of the crew’s latest opus, which is aptly titled “The Beauty of Independence.”
Written by richard on 09/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wanna Lick ft. Lil' Kim" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.