Update: We have added the Eif Rivera-directed visuals for G-Unit’s Watch Me single.
In recent months, the newly-indie G-Unit has been tantalizing its fanbase with a steady trickle of promotional loosies. Yesterday evening, the quintet took things to the next level with the surprise release of a brand new EP—their first project as an independent act. To help you decide whether it’s worth your hard-earned cash, we present standout cut Watch Me. Here, 50 Cent and company let the public know just how much they relish the spotlight’s glare, delivering their larger-than-life bars over Mobb Deep veteran Havoc‘s metronomic strings and crisp breakbeat. Like what you’re hearing? Then what are you waiting for—log into iTunes and grab a copy of the crew’s latest opus, which is aptly titled “The Beauty of Independence.”
Written by richard on 09/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wanna Lick ft. Lil' Kim" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.