It’s starting to feel like 2003 all over again. With 50 pushing his own solo album, Fiddy also brought together the full G-Unit crew for a Summer Jam performance yesterday and to celebrate their reunion the crew’s also released a brand new joint, Nah I’m Talking Bout. A remix of Hit-Boy’s Grinding My Whole Life, Talking Bout feels like some vintage G-Unit, with 50, Banks, Yayo and even Young Buck (!!!) delivering menacing bars. Could a whole album be on the way? G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-G-Unit!!!
Written by Nathan S. on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wanna Lick ft. Lil' Kim" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.