Just when you thought 50 Cent retired his silly beef with fellow rapper Fat Joe, a new diss record courtesy of G-Unit pops up and restarts the feud. On I’m Leaving, which unbelievably is modeled after the John Denver classic, Leaving On A Jet Plane, 50 takes shots at Joey Crack for remarks he made on a recent appearance at BET’s Rap City. Flanked by Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, Curtis wastes his time complementing Fat Joe collaborator, J. Holiday, and explaining that if Joey wants to find him, “just look in the yellow pages n*gga.” So does legitimate beef exist or is I’m Leaving just a way to get G-Unit back in the headlines? Check back next week as we feature a Fat Joe exclusive interview.
Written by DJ Z on 01/28/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wanna Lick ft. Lil' Kim" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.