After what seemed like daily feuds and firings throughout their 5-year existence, nobody’s really sure who is and who isn’t in G-Unit anymore. While they may be more of a loose association than an actual group, they’re still putting out music, and that’s all that matters to their fans. Set to release their second studio album, Terminate on Sight, on July 1, 50 Cent and company (Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo) are intent on recapturing the commercial success of their platinum-selling debut, Beg for Mercy. On the Swizz Beatz-produced Get Down, the G-Unit crew does what they do best: talk about themselves. Check back with us three weeks into July to see if the group’s fans got down too.
Note: The streaming of “Get Down” has temporarily been suspended.
Listen to More: G-Unit
Written by Charlie E. on 06/8/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wanna Lick ft. Lil' Kim" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.