After what seemed like daily feuds and firings throughout their 5-year existence, nobody’s really sure who is and who isn’t in G-Unit anymore. While they may be more of a loose association than an actual group, they’re still putting out music, and that’s all that matters to their fans. Set to release their second studio album, Terminate on Sight, on July 1, 50 Cent and company (Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo) are intent on recapturing the commercial success of their platinum-selling debut, Beg for Mercy. On the Swizz Beatz-produced Get Down, the G-Unit crew does what they do best: talk about themselves. Check back with us three weeks into July to see if the group’s fans got down too.
Note: The streaming of “Get Down” has temporarily been suspended.
Listen to More: G-Unit
Written by Charlie E. on 06/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wanna Lick ft. Lil' Kim" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.