After what seemed like daily feuds and firings throughout their 5-year existence, nobody’s really sure who is and who isn’t in G-Unit anymore. While they may be more of a loose association than an actual group, they’re still putting out music, and that’s all that matters to their fans. Set to release their second studio album, Terminate on Sight, on July 1, 50 Cent and company (Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo) are intent on recapturing the commercial success of their platinum-selling debut, Beg for Mercy. On the Swizz Beatz-produced Get Down, the G-Unit crew does what they do best: talk about themselves. Check back with us three weeks into July to see if the group’s fans got down too.
Note: The streaming of “Get Down” has temporarily been suspended.
Listen to More: G-Unit
Written by Charlie E. on 06/8/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wanna Lick ft. Lil' Kim" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.