After five weeks the much hyped 50 Cent album, Curtis, has yet to produce a domestic platinum plaque; although like 50 has stated in various interviews, “It isn’t about the money.” (A funny quote considering it comes from a man who was given a $400 million payout from Coca-Cola, following their purchase of Vitamin Water). While 50 plans to release several more singles from the album, the next G-Unit project is ready to go (sit down Young Hot Rod). A group compilation album entitled Shoot to Kill is set to drop on December 18th and to kick it off, the former East Coast powerhouse has redialed Lil’ Kim for Wanna Lick. On what is essentially “Magic Stick Pt. 2,” 50 and Kim go back and forth over a cascade of human gun shot sound effects. Will it be a Christmas to remember? You might need to call the morgue.
Written by DJ Z on 10/18/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Feel Good" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.