Despite the fact that their new album is entitled, Shoot To Kill, the G-Unit foursome of 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck and Tony Yayo want to make sure the ladies pick up their copy on December 18th. What does that entail? Taking their turns explaining that they “don’t love these hoes,” the song features an underlying message: they make us feel good. While the subject matter may be recycled and the end result hypocritical, where else can you hear Tony Yayo call a woman “Miss”?
Written by DJ Z on 11/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wanna Lick ft. Lil' Kim" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.