UPDATE: We’ve added the new Timo Alert-directed visuals for G-Unit’s Ahhh Sh*t single.
Ahhh Sh*t! G-Unit is back with another fresh promo single, and this one finds 50 and company grappling with the ongoing conflicts in Ferguson, Missouri. Over 808 Mafia member TM‘s minimal, percussion-driven boardwork, Curtis Jackson adduces Michael Brown’s murder as evidence that, for Americans with dark skin, 911 is as big a joke as ever. Backing him up on the mic are Nashville mainstay Young Buck and the crew’s most recent addition, Nola repper Kidd Kidd. Ahhh Sh*t isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked to the Booth for any and all G-Unit related news.
Written by richard on 08/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wanna Lick ft. Lil' Kim" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.