UPDATE: We’ve added the new Timo Alert-directed visuals for G-Unit’s Ahhh Sh*t single.
Ahhh Sh*t! G-Unit is back with another fresh promo single, and this one finds 50 and company grappling with the ongoing conflicts in Ferguson, Missouri. Over 808 Mafia member TM‘s minimal, percussion-driven boardwork, Curtis Jackson adduces Michael Brown’s murder as evidence that, for Americans with dark skin, 911 is as big a joke as ever. Backing him up on the mic are Nashville mainstay Young Buck and the crew’s most recent addition, Nola repper Kidd Kidd. Ahhh Sh*t isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked to the Booth for any and all G-Unit related news.
Written by richard on 08/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wanna Lick ft. Lil' Kim" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.