UPDATE: We’ve added the new Timo Alert-directed visuals for G-Unit’s Ahhh Sh*t single.
Ahhh Sh*t! G-Unit is back with another fresh promo single, and this one finds 50 and company grappling with the ongoing conflicts in Ferguson, Missouri. Over 808 Mafia member TM‘s minimal, percussion-driven boardwork, Curtis Jackson adduces Michael Brown’s murder as evidence that, for Americans with dark skin, 911 is as big a joke as ever. Backing him up on the mic are Nashville mainstay Young Buck and the crew’s most recent addition, Nola repper Kidd Kidd. Ahhh Sh*t isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked to the Booth for any and all G-Unit related news.
Written by richard on 08/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wanna Lick ft. Lil' Kim" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.