We’ve all met a few: women who seem to steal the heart of every man within a 50-mile radius. On Booth newcomer G-Two‘s latest single/video, Weapons of Mass Seduction, the D.C. rhymesayer pays awestruck tribute to one such shawty, flowing over the sultry, jazz-sampled boardwork of Foreign English. Have you fallen head over heels for this romantic jam? More quality tunes await on G-Two’s One Man Army Vol. 2: Warpaint street album, available online as of October 2011.
Written by richard on 02/21/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.