All work and no play makes G-Two a dull emcee. At least that’s what the Maryland native shows us on the first set of visuals for On The Way. After a long night of drinks and party games the Weapons of Mass Seduction-brandishing emcee gets dropped off a his crib and reminded that he has business to tend to the next day. After a few too many shots, however, getting started in the morning is not so easy (not that I speak from personal experience, or anything). As the heavy-hitting Ca$ito beat knock in the back, G-Two struggles to collect all of the necessities (phone, keys, etc.), while his ride impatiently waits. What happens next? You’ll just have to see for yourself. On My Way is the lead video single of the Spynehitaz Music Group member’s upcoming project, †rillmatic, due out next week.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Weapons of Mass Seduction" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.