From his whips, to his wardrobe, to his flows, right on down to his very soul, G-Two‘s stylistic watchword is “Old School.” The Maryland representative’s first feature of the new year (his last, video single On the Way, hit our front page in November), this freshly-remixed mixtape inclusion sees him hooking up with a fellow hip-hop classicist to pay tribute to all that is fresh and time-tested. G runs point, lacing Ca$ito‘s slow-rolling production with references to Rakim and The Staple Singers before passing the mic to guest spitter LE$ for a braggadocio-soaked closing 16. Fans can find the album version of this joint on the artist’s latest street release, a mixtape by the appropriately Old School name of Trillmatic.
Written by richard on 02/8/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Weapons of Mass Seduction" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.