From his whips, to his wardrobe, to his flows, right on down to his very soul, G-Two‘s stylistic watchword is “Old School.” The Maryland representative’s first feature of the new year (his last, video single On the Way, hit our front page in November), this freshly-remixed mixtape inclusion sees him hooking up with a fellow hip-hop classicist to pay tribute to all that is fresh and time-tested. G runs point, lacing Ca$ito‘s slow-rolling production with references to Rakim and The Staple Singers before passing the mic to guest spitter LE$ for a braggadocio-soaked closing 16. Fans can find the album version of this joint on the artist’s latest street release, a mixtape by the appropriately Old School name of Trillmatic.
Written by richard on 02/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Weapons of Mass Seduction" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.