Like all good houseguests, ST 2 Lettaz and Yung Clova of G-Side are careful never to overstay their welcome. As far as the Booth is concerned, though, the point is basically moot; good music is always welcome on our pages, so you can expect them to stick around roughly… Forever. The duo’s first feature since a 2012 breakup and subsequent reunion, this cut comes backed by the buoyant street boardwork of in-house production crew Block Beattaz. Over their dreamy strings and trap-informed percussion, the Alabaman partners-in-rhyme wax poetic about the Earthly paradise they inhabit, now that their musical hustle is beginning to pay off. Fans will be able to find Forever and many more bangers on G-Side’s Gz to Godz LP, dropping independently via Slow Motion Soundz at the top of 2014.
Written by richard on 11/12/13
Slow Motion Soundz
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nat Geo" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)