Like all good houseguests, ST 2 Lettaz and Yung Clova of G-Side are careful never to overstay their welcome. As far as the Booth is concerned, though, the point is basically moot; good music is always welcome on our pages, so you can expect them to stick around roughly… Forever. The duo’s first feature since a 2012 breakup and subsequent reunion, this cut comes backed by the buoyant street boardwork of in-house production crew Block Beattaz. Over their dreamy strings and trap-informed percussion, the Alabaman partners-in-rhyme wax poetic about the Earthly paradise they inhabit, now that their musical hustle is beginning to pay off. Fans will be able to find Forever and many more bangers on G-Side’s Gz to Godz LP, dropping independently via Slow Motion Soundz at the top of 2014.
Written by richard on 11/12/13
Submit your Rating
Slow Motion Soundz
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nat Geo" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.