G-Scott has an independent full-length titled Another Weekend in Las Vegas in the works, but he’s in no hurry to start unveiling tracks off the set. After all, he’s got a whole other album’s worth of unreleased material for his fans to enjoy first. The inaugural entry in a series of 10 loosies he plans to pull from the vault before dropping the set’s official lead single, Sacc finds the Gary, Indiana representative looking back on his humble beginnings as a hustler. Over the slow-rolling street boardwork of The Creative Team, a beat duo made up of T.Clark and Lu, he reminisces about the humble baggie that marked his matriculation into the dope game. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to check back with us weekly for further entries in the series, as well as details on the aforementioned LP.
Written by richard on 09/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Introspective Theory" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.