G-Scott has an independent full-length titled Another Weekend in Las Vegas in the works, but he’s in no hurry to start unveiling tracks off the set. After all, he’s got a whole other album’s worth of unreleased material for his fans to enjoy first. The inaugural entry in a series of 10 loosies he plans to pull from the vault before dropping the set’s official lead single, Sacc finds the Gary, Indiana representative looking back on his humble beginnings as a hustler. Over the slow-rolling street boardwork of The Creative Team, a beat duo made up of T.Clark and Lu, he reminisces about the humble baggie that marked his matriculation into the dope game. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to check back with us weekly for further entries in the series, as well as details on the aforementioned LP.
Written by richard on 09/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Introspective Theory" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.