G-Scott has an independent full-length titled Another Weekend in Las Vegas in the works, but he’s in no hurry to start unveiling tracks off the set. After all, he’s got a whole other album’s worth of unreleased material for his fans to enjoy first. The inaugural entry in a series of 10 loosies he plans to pull from the vault before dropping the set’s official lead single, Sacc finds the Gary, Indiana representative looking back on his humble beginnings as a hustler. Over the slow-rolling street boardwork of The Creative Team, a beat duo made up of T.Clark and Lu, he reminisces about the humble baggie that marked his matriculation into the dope game. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to check back with us weekly for further entries in the series, as well as details on the aforementioned LP.
Written by richard on 09/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Introspective Theory" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.