Introduced to the Booth via March’s reader-approved The Introspective Theory, G-Scott returns to our pages with another fresh, unreleased cut. On Only Human, the Gary, Indiana rhymesayer laces DoLa‘s frantic, Chipmunk-sampled production with rhymes addressed to a girl who did him dirty. This cathartic cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from this talented Midwestern buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 06/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Introspective Theory" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.