Remember Mary Poppins, the children’s book series and Disney musical in which an English nanny uses her magical powers to stack paper and ball on the haters? Come to think of it, neither do I. Though G Scott‘s latest single has nothing to do with the title character save for a chopped-and-screwed “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” hook, that shouldn’t stop heads from enjoying the record, a caked-up hustle anthem backed by Drum Gang‘s syrupy-slow street boardwork. Winky Productions complement the cut’s mood with some stylized official visuals. For Mary Poppins, the previously-featured Rich Broke and much more, check out 1983 when it drops digitally at The DJBooth this Wednesday, January 30.
Written by richard on 01/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Introspective Theory" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)