Usually, an Epiphany involves suddenly seeing something in a new and unprecedented light. On his latest feature, the lead single off G-Scott‘s forthcoming full-length Another Weekend in Los Vegas, the Gary, Indiana native does experience a revelation, but it only confirms what he already knew to be true—namely, that he’s got the skills and the tenacity to transform his dreams into reality. The artist’s introspective, yet dynamic bars come backed by the slow-rolling percussion and bluesy piano chords of Fakulty Studios. Los Vegas isn’t slated for release till 2014, but G-Scott plans to drop another digital album, King of Nowhere, before year’s end. It isn’t a striking realization that the 1983 is one busy man.
Written by richard on 10/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Introspective Theory" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.