Usually, an Epiphany involves suddenly seeing something in a new and unprecedented light. On his latest feature, the lead single off G-Scott‘s forthcoming full-length Another Weekend in Los Vegas, the Gary, Indiana native does experience a revelation, but it only confirms what he already knew to be true—namely, that he’s got the skills and the tenacity to transform his dreams into reality. The artist’s introspective, yet dynamic bars come backed by the slow-rolling percussion and bluesy piano chords of Fakulty Studios. Los Vegas isn’t slated for release till 2014, but G-Scott plans to drop another digital album, King of Nowhere, before year’s end. It isn’t a striking realization that the 1983 is one busy man.
Written by richard on 10/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Introspective Theory" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.