Fiending for some of that straight-up underground sh*t? Your wish is G Rocka‘s command. On his first Booth feature, the lead single off his brand new, Soul Assassins-presented mixtape, the West Coast emcee/producer joins forces with Los Angeles crew Lost Dialects to blaze his very own diabolically gritty, sampled boardwork. Like what you’re hearing? More bruising bangers await on the G Rocka Outdated street album, released Nov. 8 and out now via iTunes.
Written by richard on 11/18/11
Submit your Rating
Soul Assassins Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Spaceship Dreamz" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.