For a newer artist, collaborating with a more solidified artist can do wonders for the start of your career. While most rookies will usually let their bigger guest name do the work, G. Montana isn’t your average rookie. On, the Making Love (Remix) the Booth newcomer is joined by Def Jam’s R&B crooner, August Alisna. Both share the sultry, shrouded J Allen beat, but it is Montana who ensures that his name is remembered, providing a smooth, sung verse before August’s hypnotic crooning, as well as a rapped verse that stands out thanks to his cutting flow. If Making Love (Remix) has got your attention, be sure to keep an ear out for Montana’s upcoming project, Good F**king Music Vol. 1, due out in the spring.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/8/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.