For a newer artist, collaborating with a more solidified artist can do wonders for the start of your career. While most rookies will usually let their bigger guest name do the work, G. Montana isn’t your average rookie. On, the Making Love (Remix) the Booth newcomer is joined by Def Jam’s R&B crooner, August Alisna. Both share the sultry, shrouded J Allen beat, but it is Montana who ensures that his name is remembered, providing a smooth, sung verse before August’s hypnotic crooning, as well as a rapped verse that stands out thanks to his cutting flow. If Making Love (Remix) has got your attention, be sure to keep an ear out for Montana’s upcoming project, Good F**king Music Vol. 1, due out in the spring.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/8/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.