For a newer artist, collaborating with a more solidified artist can do wonders for the start of your career. While most rookies will usually let their bigger guest name do the work, G. Montana isn’t your average rookie. On, the Making Love (Remix) the Booth newcomer is joined by Def Jam’s R&B crooner, August Alisna. Both share the sultry, shrouded J Allen beat, but it is Montana who ensures that his name is remembered, providing a smooth, sung verse before August’s hypnotic crooning, as well as a rapped verse that stands out thanks to his cutting flow. If Making Love (Remix) has got your attention, be sure to keep an ear out for Montana’s upcoming project, Good F**king Music Vol. 1, due out in the spring.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/8/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.