For a newer artist, collaborating with a more solidified artist can do wonders for the start of your career. While most rookies will usually let their bigger guest name do the work, G. Montana isn’t your average rookie. On, the Making Love (Remix) the Booth newcomer is joined by Def Jam’s R&B crooner, August Alisna. Both share the sultry, shrouded J Allen beat, but it is Montana who ensures that his name is remembered, providing a smooth, sung verse before August’s hypnotic crooning, as well as a rapped verse that stands out thanks to his cutting flow. If Making Love (Remix) has got your attention, be sure to keep an ear out for Montana’s upcoming project, Good F**king Music Vol. 1, due out in the spring.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/8/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.