For a newer artist, collaborating with a more solidified artist can do wonders for the start of your career. While most rookies will usually let their bigger guest name do the work, G. Montana isn’t your average rookie. On, the Making Love (Remix) the Booth newcomer is joined by Def Jam’s R&B crooner, August Alisna. Both share the sultry, shrouded J Allen beat, but it is Montana who ensures that his name is remembered, providing a smooth, sung verse before August’s hypnotic crooning, as well as a rapped verse that stands out thanks to his cutting flow. If Making Love (Remix) has got your attention, be sure to keep an ear out for Montana’s upcoming project, Good F**king Music Vol. 1, due out in the spring.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/8/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.