some people who actually don’t know sh*t about the Mayan calendar, the world is fated to end tomorrow, December 21. Booth newcomer G Milla, for one, isn’t sweating it; he wrote existence off for good when he learned that the woman he loved had been doing him dirty. On new single Tonight We Die, the T-Dot representative wanders through the ruins of his once-idyllic relationship, backed by beatsmith Drop‘s brooding, sampled production. Zac Factz captures the artist’s lyrical mood in his gritty, washed-out official visuals. Feeling it? Though this joint isn’t part of the project, fans can hear more from Milla on November’s Download EP 1, available here for free streaming and download. And on the off chance the apocalypse doesn’t come tomorrow, you can keep your browsers locked for the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 12/20/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)