some people who actually don’t know sh*t about the Mayan calendar, the world is fated to end tomorrow, December 21. Booth newcomer G Milla, for one, isn’t sweating it; he wrote existence off for good when he learned that the woman he loved had been doing him dirty. On new single Tonight We Die, the T-Dot representative wanders through the ruins of his once-idyllic relationship, backed by beatsmith Drop‘s brooding, sampled production. Zac Factz captures the artist’s lyrical mood in his gritty, washed-out official visuals. Feeling it? Though this joint isn’t part of the project, fans can hear more from Milla on November’s Download EP 1, available here for free streaming and download. And on the off chance the apocalypse doesn’t come tomorrow, you can keep your browsers locked for the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 12/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)