some people who actually don’t know sh*t about the Mayan calendar, the world is fated to end tomorrow, December 21. Booth newcomer G Milla, for one, isn’t sweating it; he wrote existence off for good when he learned that the woman he loved had been doing him dirty. On new single Tonight We Die, the T-Dot representative wanders through the ruins of his once-idyllic relationship, backed by beatsmith Drop‘s brooding, sampled production. Zac Factz captures the artist’s lyrical mood in his gritty, washed-out official visuals. Feeling it? Though this joint isn’t part of the project, fans can hear more from Milla on November’s Download EP 1, available here for free streaming and download. And on the off chance the apocalypse doesn’t come tomorrow, you can keep your browsers locked for the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 12/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.