some people who actually don’t know sh*t about the Mayan calendar, the world is fated to end tomorrow, December 21. Booth newcomer G Milla, for one, isn’t sweating it; he wrote existence off for good when he learned that the woman he loved had been doing him dirty. On new single Tonight We Die, the T-Dot representative wanders through the ruins of his once-idyllic relationship, backed by beatsmith Drop‘s brooding, sampled production. Zac Factz captures the artist’s lyrical mood in his gritty, washed-out official visuals. Feeling it? Though this joint isn’t part of the project, fans can hear more from Milla on November’s Download EP 1, available here for free streaming and download. And on the off chance the apocalypse doesn’t come tomorrow, you can keep your browsers locked for the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 12/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.