On single Loaded, DJ Carnage grabbed the mic to inform the public on the bulging status of his bankroll. Nearly six months later, the Los Angeles representer is still rich—thus, he’s decided to reiterate the point (with a little help from a Booth fave) on the remix. On this version of the cut, premiered Tuesday morning via Pigeonsandplanes.com, The Endless Summer emcee G-Eazy jumps on Carnage’s minimal boardwork to boast about his own bank account in a fresh guest verse. This remix
isn’t attached to any forthcoming project can be found on G’s Must Be Nice album.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view G-Eazy’s Tyler Yee-directed Loaded visual.
Written by richard on 01/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.