On single Loaded, DJ Carnage grabbed the mic to inform the public on the bulging status of his bankroll. Nearly six months later, the Los Angeles representer is still rich—thus, he’s decided to reiterate the point (with a little help from a Booth fave) on the remix. On this version of the cut, premiered Tuesday morning via Pigeonsandplanes.com, The Endless Summer emcee G-Eazy jumps on Carnage’s minimal boardwork to boast about his own bank account in a fresh guest verse. This remix
isn’t attached to any forthcoming project can be found on G’s Must Be Nice album.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view G-Eazy’s Tyler Yee-directed Loaded visual.
Written by richard on 01/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.