Not too long ago, G-Eazy was just another up-and-comer struggling to earn his keep in the rap game. Now, he’s poised to turn all his dreams into reality. On an outtake from his next independent album, the Oakland emcee and producer takes us back to The Day It All Changed. Kane Beatz provides a slow-burning synth instrumental to back the artist as he reflects on his ascent to greatness. These Things Happen scheduled to drop June 23. In the meantime, fans can click here to cop a new, free bundle of music, video and pictures, released by G-Eazy in conjunction with BitTorrent.
Written by richard on 06/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.