Not too long ago, G-Eazy was just another up-and-comer struggling to earn his keep in the rap game. Now, he’s poised to turn all his dreams into reality. On an outtake from his next independent album, the Oakland emcee and producer takes us back to The Day It All Changed. Kane Beatz provides a slow-burning synth instrumental to back the artist as he reflects on his ascent to greatness. These Things Happen scheduled to drop June 23. In the meantime, fans can click here to cop a new, free bundle of music, video and pictures, released by G-Eazy in conjunction with BitTorrent.
Written by richard on 06/6/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)