Not too long ago, G-Eazy was just another up-and-comer struggling to earn his keep in the rap game. Now, he’s poised to turn all his dreams into reality. On an outtake from his next independent album, the Oakland emcee and producer takes us back to The Day It All Changed. Kane Beatz provides a slow-burning synth instrumental to back the artist as he reflects on his ascent to greatness. These Things Happen scheduled to drop June 23. In the meantime, fans can click here to cop a new, free bundle of music, video and pictures, released by G-Eazy in conjunction with BitTorrent.
Written by richard on 06/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.