The anticipation for G-Eazy‘s next album, These Things Happen, must be killing those Booth readers who made him a Best of The Booth award winner in the Breaking Through in 2014 category. I’m sure more than a few Sleepless nights have been spent waiting for the forthcoming full-length, which should launch the longtime Booth regular into stardom. To help his eager fans catch some much-needed z’s, Eazy has dropped off a loosie, which did not make the final cut, but is by no means a throw away. The Bay Area native’s slurred, whirring flow is always easy on the ears, but the way the vocal glides through the foggy, snapping beat from Blackbear takes the track to a higher level. The icing on the cake comes courtesy of Indigo Summer creator Nylo, whose smooth, angelic hookwork ties everything together, creating the perfect lullaby for a Sleepless night.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!