G-Eazy‘s new album, These Things Happen, has been the success Eazy was hoping for, so what better way to celebrate than with a heavyweight remix? (Well, I can think of a few better ways to celebrate, but Eazy’s probably doing all of those things as well.) For the official remix to album single I Mean It, none other than Rick Ross himself drops by to lay down a typically stuntin verse over Eazy and Remo‘s original vocals. Better than the original? You tell us.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/2/14
Objectivity is the biggest myth in music. I always laugh when someone accuses me of writing subjectively, or of being biased. As if there's some other way to write. This isn't math, this is music. Every time you press play...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)