G-Eazy‘s new album, These Things Happen, has been the success Eazy was hoping for, so what better way to celebrate than with a heavyweight remix? (Well, I can think of a few better ways to celebrate, but Eazy’s probably doing all of those things as well.) For the official remix to album single I Mean It, none other than Rick Ross himself drops by to lay down a typically stuntin verse over Eazy and Remo‘s original vocals. Better than the original? You tell us.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.