G-Eazy‘s new album, These Things Happen, has been the success Eazy was hoping for, so what better way to celebrate than with a heavyweight remix? (Well, I can think of a few better ways to celebrate, but Eazy’s probably doing all of those things as well.) For the official remix to album single I Mean It, none other than Rick Ross himself drops by to lay down a typically stuntin verse over Eazy and Remo‘s original vocals. Better than the original? You tell us.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/2/14
Objectivity is the biggest myth in music. I always laugh when someone accuses me of writing subjectively, or of being biased. As if there's some other way to write. This isn't math, this is music. Every time you press play...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.