When G-Eazy sees a rapper throwing c-notes around and rocking jewelry worth more than most people’s cars, his reaction is the same as most of ours would be: “Must Be Nice...” As he admits on the title track and latest single off his latest full-length, he’s still miles away from the high-rolling lifestyle enjoyed by hip-hop’s elite. Not that he’s complaining; over his own keyboard-driven production, the artist documents the rewards as well as the struggles of his recent hustle, stating, “Man, I’m stressed out / But it’s lookin’ up and that’s a start.” The accompanying, Winky Productions-directed visuals depict Eazy rocking the stage in Las Vegas and rubbing shoulders with celebrities at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards. Must Be Nice (the album) was released earlier this year, and is available for stream and download. Additionally, the artist just announced that he will be taking part in Lil Wayne‘s America’s Most Wanted Music Festival, which is scheduled to visit 40 North American Cities throughout July and August.
Written by richard on 06/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.