Combining ‘50’s Doo-Wop with modern-day trap music? G-Eazy must be absolutely Mad. Crazy as the concept may be, G-Eazy‘s latest single is pretty damn dope in practice. Here, the artist’s own genre-blending boardwork serves as the canvas for bars dedicated to a woman who’s got him doubting his sanity. Devon Baldwin guests, lending her breezy, unaffected vocals to the chorus. Currently roughly 70% completed, the album to which this record will be attached has yet to receive either a title or a drop drop. In the meantime, those who haven’t already (which can’t be a big number, since the project’s been among our highest-downloaded and longest-charting for the last 365 days) can hear more on The Endless Summer, available here for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 06/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.