Combining ‘50’s Doo-Wop with modern-day trap music? G-Eazy must be absolutely Mad. Crazy as the concept may be, G-Eazy‘s latest single is pretty damn dope in practice. Here, the artist’s own genre-blending boardwork serves as the canvas for bars dedicated to a woman who’s got him doubting his sanity. Devon Baldwin guests, lending her breezy, unaffected vocals to the chorus. Currently roughly 70% completed, the album to which this record will be attached has yet to receive either a title or a drop drop. In the meantime, those who haven’t already (which can’t be a big number, since the project’s been among our highest-downloaded and longest-charting for the last 365 days) can hear more on The Endless Summer, available here for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 06/12/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.