Combining ‘50’s Doo-Wop with modern-day trap music? G-Eazy must be absolutely Mad. Crazy as the concept may be, G-Eazy‘s latest single is pretty damn dope in practice. Here, the artist’s own genre-blending boardwork serves as the canvas for bars dedicated to a woman who’s got him doubting his sanity. Devon Baldwin guests, lending her breezy, unaffected vocals to the chorus. Currently roughly 70% completed, the album to which this record will be attached has yet to receive either a title or a drop drop. In the meantime, those who haven’t already (which can’t be a big number, since the project’s been among our highest-downloaded and longest-charting for the last 365 days) can hear more on The Endless Summer, available here for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 06/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.